Things to do During Fall Break

Things to do During Fall Break

Adriana Urena

Yay!!! This is the last week of first quarter, which means…FALL BREAK!! If you have no idea what you’re doing this fall break here are some ideas instead of sleeping all day. Something you’ve always wanted to do as a kid, you can finally do it, playing in a pile of leaves. Enjoy the nature, the leaves are changing colors, take pictures of the season. Your pet is as excited as you are for fall break, you’re usually at school all day, take your pet for a walk and let them enjoy the nature too. Host a movie marathon, put on some old movies you haven’t seen in a long time and pop some popcorn. Or instead of hosting, go to the movies, and since many new movies are coming out in October, buy your tickets. Also, it’s almost time for halloween, start planning for your wicked party!

Its fall which means, Starbucks has some new drinks, try them, they won’t bite! If Starbucks isn’t your type, try something you will never order at Dutch Bros, something daring. You can camp outside with your friends and roast some marshmallows. Put on your favorite pajamas and drink some hot cocoa while reading an interesting book. Have a game night, play board games you haven’t played in years. Main Event is fun to go bowling or play some laser tag with your siblings or some friends. Hang out with with your family and go on a picnic. Spend time with your family because family is important, bake a pie from the family recipe book or like Shelby Colson(12) travel, “I’m planning on going to Texas to check out the small town my grandma grew up in”. Invite your best friends and start a new series on Netflix. If you’re a senior and is interested in colleges like Paige Stanford(12), visit colleges, she is going to visit Historical Colleges.

These are some ideas not ideal to all but, there are loads more you can do, go out and start a new adventure in your life. Don’t stay cooped up in your house for two and  a half weeks. Have a great break!