Madden NFL 19

madden-19-colin-kaepernick-ea-sports

Madden NFL 19

madden-19-colin-kaepernick-ea-sports

madden-19-colin-kaepernick-ea-sports

madden-19-colin-kaepernick-ea-sports

madden-19-colin-kaepernick-ea-sports

Adam Worthy

It’s that time of year again! Madden has officially hit stores for all platforms such as the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Madden 19 is an American sports football game based on the National Football League. With Madden 19’s new features, it has the potential be the best madden yet. AJ Corbett (12) said, “I love the new RPM feature you feel like Le’veon Bell [who is the most patient runner in the NFL] when you are running.” RPM which stands for Real Player Motion is a new feature that Madden has implemented which takes running the ball to a whole new level. It allows the running backs to be more patient and try to get the most yards out of each and every play.

A new feature that was also implemented into Madden 19 was frostbite. Frostbite is a gaming engine that enhances graphics to whole new level. Ryan Figueroa (11) said “frostbite is flawless, when I’m playing the game it feels like I’m watching live football on Sundays.” Frostbite is an excellent addition to Madden 19 because it changes the atmosphere it feels like you are at an NFL game or watching one. It also gives a better look at players, instead of having players look less detailed and more pixelated, like in the past versions of the game.

Now you may be asking yourself why should I buy it? Is it the same as any other Madden? This last feature madden has added will have you stunned. As you may know people who play madden really enjoy the mode Connected Franchise. This mode allows you to play with your favorite team and control the decisions they make. A lot of people have been complaining EA that franchise has been uninteresting and needs major improvements to become fun again. This year madden has added custom draft classes and a new upgrade system ! This allows you to play with college players before they get into the league and created players. The upgrade system is more realistic and includes everything NFL players must have to become successful. Hunter Arthur (12) said “this franchise mode is revamped and I believe a lot of people will really enjoy this mode it’s the best franchise has ever been.”