‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 Teaser

‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 Teaser

Payton Smith

The season 3 ‘Stranger Things’ teaser broke media over the weekend. The TV series had more than 15 million viewers their last 2 seasons. The series was released on Netflix in July of 2016, but has continued to increase in popularity in the past 2 years. The nostalgic sci-fi/ horror thriller about a missing boy raved all over the media throughout its’ seasons. The buzz continued this weekend after another season 3 teaser was released from Netflix, exciting fans about the coming season in 2019.

‘Stranger Things’ is loved, especially for its aspect of horror incorporated in the series. The series takes place in Hawkins, Indiana in the 1980’s when supernatural events occuring, after the disappearance of a boy, catches the town’s attention. Anna Skurchak (9) talked about the Netflix series, “I’m in love with horror flicks and ‘Stranger Things’ makes me wanna crawl out of my skin but I still wanna watch every season. I can’t wait for the third season to release on Netflix.” The show is definitely one where you fall in love with the characters and look forward to future seasons.

Many fans are looking forward to the new coming season and all that it will have to offer. Emma Pudoka (12) talks about what she expects for the coming season and her love for the show, “The show is very unique due to the time, place, and the relationship formed between the characters.” Emma also adds, “In the upcoming season I expect for the town to be more ingrained with the “upside down” and for the Shadow Monster to make a reappearance.” The second season was left with a cliffhanger and many unanswered questions.

The latest teaser has revealed that there will be 8 episodes and the names have also been released. One of the main characters, played by Millie Bobbie Brown, has revealed lots of the new season like a new romance? Death? New characters? Stefanos Ambus (12) when interviewed said, “I’m looking forward to see new characters, old characters, and a new plot. Can’t wait to watch it!”

Overall, Hamilton is ecstatic to watch the new season of ‘Stranger Things’. It releases in the summer of 2019.