Husky Nation… This is Our Year!

Husky Nation… This is Our Year!

It’s that time of the year again, Huskies; football is back and ready for action! The coaches’ and players’ drive for a strong season is very apparent, leaving Hamilton with high expectations for the upcoming season. The promising new coach, Zdebski, and the boys are engaging with one another to create a strong foundation for Husky spirit.

The coach and the players have mutually positive feelings for each other and the new season. Coach Zdebski describes the players as “very hardworking, and overall great student athletes,” exhibiting their compatibility, which is a valued aspect of what makes a good team great. Mutually, the players feel strong about the intelligence and dedication of the new coach.

Returning varsity player Noah Miller (12) stated that “when he came, he got down to the point.” In other words, Coach Z was straightforward with the strength and unity the team has always been capable of.

Aidan Harrison (11), corner for the team, talked about his goals for this season. “I want to show college coaches my true talent on the field, and also leave a legacy behind… I have dreamed of playing on the Hamilton football field since i was five years old.”

Other aspects players Brenden Rice (11) and senior cornerback Javin Wright are looking forward to are the “killer offense… [and] a defense that will be more man-to-man pressing.”

It’s been a whole year of preparation; Coach Zdebski has been “Installing since April, and modifying the strength program since June.” The determination for the first game is evident in each of their voices.

Players, coaches, and supporters are excited and have a positive outlook for the new season, bringing confidence to every field. Overall attitudes are resilient and will persist through any hardships this season. Husky spirit should radiate through the stands and keep the players motivated. The first game is approaching fast; come support your Husky football team, and let’s have a great season!