• HAVE A GREAT BREAK HUSKIES!

• FALL BREAK STARTS NEXT WEEK (OCTOBER 17TH FIRST DAY BACK)

Fashion Club…What’s That?

Arabella Hammerich & Jay Jay Quintana

Hamilton comes through once again with another iconic club for everyone’s pleasure! Fashion Club is a place where people can express themselves through their clothing and inventive styles. Clubs like this bring students out of their comfort zone and into a new world where their skills are potentially needed. Hamilton Fashion Club stands as a symbol for those wanting to dress and impress with their personalities to accompany them on their journey.

Fashion Club is a way for creative artists to come together to get inspiration from each other and to learn more in-depth about the art of fashion. When asked about Fashion Club, Brooklyn Villapuda (12), formerly public relations, said “People should join because it’s a way for everybody to express themselves… you get to build relationships with other people who have similar interests and fashion.” Obviously, everyone has their own interpretations of what fashion club is, however there is a common feeling of expressing themselves and showing off their skills in style..

Fashion is seen as a representation of the inner you. But what does Fashion Club represent? Ariana McClintock (12), the Secretary, says “It’s all about individuality.” They express this individuality in many ways: “For the fashion show, the models wore their own clothes.” Fashion Club is a way to express yourself through fashion!

This year has a lot in store for the club! Christian Weninger (12), last year’s president, talked about his ideas for this year: “We are currently planning our next fashion show, and we are talking with all the other fashion clubs in the district to work on a very big show for the entire district to see.” They are very excited for this year and who else will be a part of it.

Hamilton Fashion Club is a symbol for those wanting to show their skills in a form of expressing oneself in a matter of stylistic wonders. The club is a combination of peoples perspectives and ideas. Fashion exists as a form of art to many people. This club offers a new way of showing it. Now it’s time to go out there and explore the features of one of Hamilton’s brightest returning clubs, Fashion Club!