Hamilton Boys Soccer

Hamilton Boys Soccer

Hamilton Boys Soccer traveled to Florida on January 14th to compete in the Montverde Soccer Academy Tournament. The Huskies placed 4th!

Zach Lipman (12) was selected to the All Tournament Team and was the “Defender of the Tournament.” Great Job Huskies.

Come out and support the team this Friday at Basha, 6:00.

1 Comment

One Response to “Hamilton Boys Soccer”

1. Trevor Harrison on September 2nd, 2015 5:45 pm

Hi
    This is not about your story (which is great by the way, but I couldn’t find a contact us page. My name is Trevor Harrison and last year I became Editor-In-Chief of the Oakland Tech Scribe. The job has presented a lot of challenges for me but I also feel like I have learned a lot. Unlike some of you, my school did not provide a class, an advisor to help us hone our skills or a space for us to work. This has made producing a quality monthly newspaper really hard but it has also given me and the other Scribe staff members a lot of power and an opportunity to write about what is important to us free from the adult supervision that permeates the rest of our lives. What have your experiences with that been?
    Over the last couple of months I have been looking for a space where I can share what I have figured out as a newspaper editor and share the problems I still have to see whether anyone else has found solutions. It seems like that doesn’t really exist outside of short, expensive and distant conventions. I am trying to create a forum for high school newspaper editors in which we can discuss questions like how do you get people to read your paper? How do you recruit people to your staff? How do you motivate your staff to create quality work? How do you distribute your paper? How do you respond to controversy?
    I believe that if we can get newspaper editors from around the country or at least from around the state to communicate we can create something really valuable and learn a lot from each other. To that end I have create a Google Group called Editors Talk: The High School Newspaper Forum. You can find it here https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/editors-talk-the-high-school-newspaper-forum .I strongly encourage your editors to check this forum out and join in the conversation. We are still in our early stages so please feel free to create a thread you are interested in and spread the word. Let’s make this happen!
    Thanks,
    Trevor Harrison

*

• Hamilton Boys Soccer

Sports

Hamilton Wrestling

• Hamilton Boys Soccer

Sports

Strong Start for Boys Soccer

• Hamilton Boys Soccer

Sports

D-Backs Trade Paul Goldschmidt

• Hamilton Boys Soccer

Sports

Heisman

• Hamilton Boys Soccer

Sports

Hamilton Boys Basketball Preview

• Hamilton Boys Soccer

Sports

Unified Soccer

• Hamilton Boys Soccer

Sports

Senior Night

• Hamilton Boys Soccer

Sports

Lakers Win their First Game in the Lebron Era

• Hamilton Boys Soccer

Former Arizona High School Quarterback Brock Purdy Shining at Iowa State

• Hamilton Boys Soccer

Sports

Bump – Set – DOMINATE

Hamilton Boys Soccer