• HAVE A GREAT BREAK HUSKIES!

• FALL BREAK STARTS NEXT WEEK (OCTOBER 17TH FIRST DAY BACK)

Hamilton Knocks Perry out of the Playoffs!

Kyle Coffee, General Staff

Hamilton football is back in the playoffs and will have a big opponent in the first round, the Perry Pumas. The Huskies will face off here at Hamilton on Friday, November 6th.

Although Hamilton is coming off a loss to Chandler, they are confident that they can beat Perry. The Huskies have already faced the Pumas this season. In this game, Hamilton dominated with a final score of 58-21. Due to this previous win, Hamilton may have an advantage going into the first round.

When quarterback Travis Lockhart (12) was asked how having a win against Perry affects their game plan he said, “Having a win against them really boosts our confidence. It helps so that we have a game plan that knows how to beat that team, so we know how to beat them.”

This isn’t the first time Hamilton has been in the playoffs. The Huskies were in the postseason last year as well. So the big lights may not influence their performance as much. These Huskies know what they have to get done

For the playoffs these players will have the home crowd on their sides. When Kyler Burke (12) was asked how the home crowd can help them win, “It really helps us during the game. Seeing all our friends and the students cheering us on, it really pumps us up.”

The game against Perry means a lot to the Huskies. They know what they need to do to go in there and win. They realize what is on the line, a chance at the state championship. Now come out Friday and support your Huskies against Perry!